The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled.
Using an iPad, iPod, or iPhone to record samples
- Locate and open the Voice Memo app on your phone. It is included with the operating system and is usually found with your other utilities.
- When you are ready to begin recording, press the red button. Your device will begin recording.
- When you are finished, press the red button again.
- Rename the recording from New Recording to a name of your choice by pressing on the name and selecting Cut. Then type in your new name.
- Press the three dots underneath the 0:00 on the timeline.
- If you need to edit the recording (i.e. cut out parts) select Edit Recording.
- Select Share.
- Locate the Email app in the list of share options and select it.
- Enter your own email address and send the email.
- Go to your computer and open your email.
- Select the voice memo attachment (it will be a .m4a file) and save it to your computer.
- Then you can either use the audio file to transcribe your sample, or upload the audio to transcription services.