This course covers how to link two samples for side-by-side analysis. Watch video demonstrations, complete directed exercises, and work through interactive modules to link and analyze samples using the software.
Time to complete: 1 hour
Upon completion of the course the participant will be able to:
- State three scenarios when linking two samples together assists in language sample analysis.
- Link two samples together using the software.
- Generate reports from the analyze menu with linked samples
- Compare linked samples to the reference database
- Any copy of SALT 20 or SALT 18 software. Older versions of the software may be used though you may notice differences in the menu structures and the reports.
- Adobe Reader® or other PDF reader which is needed to view document files.