Three practice audios are provided which incorporate all the features of Spanish transcription. Download and transcribe each audio sample. Then compare your transcription with the "master" transcript.
Time to complete: 1 - 3 hours
- Transcribe Spanish samples following the SALT transcription format.
- Code samples for features specific to bilingual transcription, such as marking code-switched words and identifying root forms.
- Use a digital playback system.
At this time, ASHA will not accept this course for Certification Maintenance Hours.
- Any copy of SALT 20 or SALT 18 software. Older versions of the software may be used though you may notice differences in the menu structures and the reports.
- A digital playback system for playing the audio while you type in the text.
- Adobe Reader® or other PDF reader which is needed to view document files.